Options

Resources for 70-415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure

NilsPilsNilsPils Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Greetings,

I am currently studying for the 70-415 exam and is having some problems locating study material. The current exam ref is out of print and the few pages/blog posts about this exam is not complete.
I have watched the CBT Nugget series, but I would like some additional material to help me study.

The above mentioned exam ref book is supposedly an updated version and was scheduled to be published on the 22 of March. The outdated version I believe was published sometimes in 2012 or early 2013. But I may be mistaken

Any information about this book or other forms of study material would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    MSSoftieMSSoftie Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am considering taking this exam myself. I am hoping to get some material from work but I haven't seen much posted about this exam. I don't believe it is effected by the R2 update at all but I haven't verified that yet.
  • Options
    I haven't read anything about a R2 upgrade myself, but then again, I have read very little about this exam at all.

From what I have learned after starting this topic is that the 415 and 416 exam refs have been cancelled. So the only proper resource is the CBT Nugget videos.
    I find them to be pretty good, but not complete.

I have located the MOC/trainer handbook for the 415 exam, but not the 416.
  • Options
    Just in case someone is interested, I passed this exam using the CBT Nuggets videos and a copy of the 20415B: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure training handbook.

The videos did not cover all of the exam objectives, and the handbook was not Shakespeare, but it proved to be sufficient nonetheless