Options

1800 posts in nearly 10 yrs

keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
This post makes 1801 and i just noticed 1800 with the prior post. so thinking in the 10 yrs I have been here seen amazing growth, made some friends and earned a few certs. icon_smile.gif
Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons

Comments

• Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's great! What's happened to your career in the past 10 years?
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Awesome. Now step it up and meet us up here in the 2,500 plus club icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Awesome. Now step it up and meet us up here in the 2,500 plus club icon_smile.gif

I'm getting close to those numbers. ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Wow just noticed I am there :) wonder how much time that means I have spent here?
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    when i first found this site i was just still a noob into networking with 0 certs, all of the certs i have earned since then i have been a member here. I have moved up and gained alot of experience. I actually should have taken the IE back in the 20k days but suffered a major burn out didn't earn a single cert for nearly 3 years, during that break i did learn alot of different stuff. during those times I actually was a ghost on the site
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »

YOU better step it up to meet us in the 3k club :p
    DevilWAH wrote: »
    wonder how much time that means I have spent here?

1.63 posts / day - just in writing ... probably a lot considering you don't just come in, write a post and leave :p
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p