Options

Endorsement audit question

jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
I submitted my endorsement paperwork 2 weeks ago today. I got a response today, but it was informing me that I was randomly selected for an audit.
Dear jvrlopez:
(ISC)2 randomly audits and verifies a certain number of certification applications. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that your certification application has been selected for audit and verification.

Accordingly, please forward the following items to the address listed below so we can complete this audit and you can proceed through the rest of the certification process.

1. Candidate Consent & Release Form - The Candidate Consent & Release Form is available for download at www.isc2.org/releaseforms.
2. A current resume or curriculum vitae - Please include the following information:
  • Company name and address for each employer.
  • Contact name/supervisor and phone number for each position held. If the position was located outside of the United States, please include an email address.
  • Position held - title with dates (including month and year).
  • Detailed description of your duties, as they pertain to the CISSP CBK.
3. A copy of your college degree/diploma, if applicable.

I've signed the form and scanned it already.

My endorsement paperwork I submitted (resume) already had all of that criteria specified above.

Do I have to revise it to show how my duties "pertain to the CISSP CBK"?

Any idea on how long it usually takes?
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna

Comments

• Options
    Just sent it anyways. If they have an issue with it, they can get back at me.

Really hoping this is over soon. Seems like I have to wait another 2 or so weeks.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    RaystafarianRaystafarian Member Posts: 87 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Best of luck. I wouldn't be able to provide bullet 2 in number 2.
    Hit me up on LinkedIn - just mention you're from techexams.
  • Options
    One of my supervisors let me know that they had be contacted for verification of my employment today so I guess the ball is rolling.
  • Options
    NimrodHunterNimrodHunter Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck to you jvrlopez
  • Options
    aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck! You might as well apply for a security clearance now, since you have half of the information you'd need :)
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • Options
    Lets just say the SF86 and I go way back...