Options

Additional training to pass eCPPT from eLearnSecurity

dkorzhevindkorzhevin Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

Please advice any books, videos that can be used with the PTPv3 course material for the successful understanding of the material and then pass eCPPT exam.

I'm already passed Penetration testing course - Student v2 from eLearnSecurity and now done almost 30% of The Hacker Academy modules. Wonder if there any other useful books and videos that can help to prepare to pass PTPv3 eCPPT exam.

Dmitry

Comments

• Options
    JonnyahJonnyah Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's the same exam as the PTPv2 exam, and as far as I know there's just some extra content in version 3.

Everything required to pass is covered in the course work, so no additional reading is required. I'm not saying it wouldn't be useful to read more, but it's not a requirement.
    The labs are invaluable, I would recommend knowing ALL of them inside out.

Saying that though you may need to google some things while doing the exam.
  • Options
    NovaHaxNovaHax Member Posts: 502 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not really the kind of cert that I would worry about staying up to date on the current version. If you already passed it...why are you taking again?
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    I think he said he is saying he passed the Student v2, and now wants to do the Professional v3 course.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    dkorzhevindkorzhevin Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JoJoCal19 wrote: »
    I think he said he is saying he passed the Student v2, and now wants to do the Professional v3 course.

You right. I'm just passed PTStudent course and now learning PTProfessional and preparing myself to eCPPT exam.