Options

CCIE Not Verifiable

auosauos Member Posts: 186
Hi,

What mean in "Hall of Fame" site, that CCIE#xxxx is (not verifiable), is that mean this number is illegal or what?

BR,
Auos.

Comments

• Options
    EMcCalebEMcCaleb Member Posts: 63 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It means that when they tried to verify via Cisco validation tool they didn't get any results. This is typically an issue with spelling, name order, or the use of initials. If you take a look at some of the non-verifiable names you can sometimes spot the issue right away.
  • Options
    inscom.brigadeinscom.brigade Member Posts: 400 ■■■□□□□□□□
    might be an inactive, number. I just read that after 2 years when your # expire, if you have not renewed, that you have 1 year to take your written and then all is OK fine with your number. If this turns out to be true then you have every 3 years to do you written to stay in good standing?
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I think you really need to be doing the written every 2 years.

OR, take a written from a different track (my plan...)
  • Options
    RouteMyPacketRouteMyPacket Member Posts: 1,104
    might be an inactive, number. I just read that after 2 years when your # expire, if you have not renewed, that you have 1 year to take your written and then all is OK fine with your number. If this turns out to be true then you have every 3 years to do you written to stay in good standing?

After three years you lose your number and have to start all over again (Written + Lab).
    Modularity and Design Simplicity:

Think of the 2:00 a.m. test—if you were awakened in the
    middle of the night because of a network problem and had to figure out the
    traffic flows in your network while you were half asleep, could you do it?