Options

Yatta! - Naruto voice,JUST PASSED 801. 1st Cert!!!

EyeTea_DudeEyeTea_Dude Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
As I said last week, I couldn't have done it without the forums great advice on study materials and mainly just the motivation when I see all these guys with certs I have no idea about, I honestly did more lurking the net+/sec+/msce subforums than study in the last week or so. Got 802/900 and I was way more worried about this than 220-802 (806/900) so all in all, a very happy man.

Next Network+ then Security+ as I REALLY wanna go into the Security side of things.

Comments

• Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Omedetou!!!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    walter18walter18 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    hi, how are you?, congrats
    how did you prepare and study and what materials did you use?
  • Options
    EyeTea_DudeEyeTea_Dude Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    lol, I had to google translate, thanks! @jvr

I used Mike Meyers AIO and Exam Cram 5th or 6th Edition David. L. Prowse but it wasn't the full book just practise exams (3 for 801 , 4 for 802) as an interesting aside, I just realised I got to within 2% of the mark I got for my last practise exam in both 801/802, so yeah, don't write before you're getting 90% AND know or atleast understand why you got 10% wrong.

Also, some people watch videos, I didn't really see the need after seeing 1 or 2 of that CBT guy(too many awkward personal jokes for me)but I hear alot of good things about Prof Messer and will prob check his videos out for Net+
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass good luck on next endeavors!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63