Options

ISC2 new App for Apple IOS

smotensmoten Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
Did anybody used ISC2 new App for IOS?
https://www.isc2.org/practice-tests-app/Default.aspx
Any similarity of question in that App with exam questions?

Comments

• Options
    sojournsojourn Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am using it as part of my studies. It is a well made app.

The questions are worded well, the question being asked is sometimes not obvious - there are 4 answers, with 2 possible answers relating to two separate aspects of the CBK. If you misunderstand the question then you will choose the wrong bank of answers. The rational offered is useful, too.
  • Options
    Grafixx01Grafixx01 Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I had that app on my iPhone and still is on my iPad. I recently got rid of my iPhone for a newer phone and it doesn't work. I liked the app, the only thing is that you have to pay like $5.00 for additional tests, which is fine if you're actually gonna use it for studying on the go.
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    It's been around a while... and still no questions/practice tests available for ISSAP, ISSEP, or ISSMP... would be useful if they released a completed product, it doesn't have a lot of value for me right now. It is a smooth app though. I wish on the iPad you could rotate the screen though, it's a pain to use with the zagg keyboard case.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    JonnygJonnyg Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    colemic wrote: »
    It's been around a while... and still no questions/practice tests available for ISSAP, ISSEP, or ISSMP... would be useful if they released a completed product, it doesn't have a lot of value for me right now. It is a smooth app though. I wish on the iPad you could rotate the screen though, it's a pain to use with the zagg keyboard case.

Agreed. It would be nice if there were more materials available for the concentrations in general!
    Working on: Nothing, finally.