Passing Score for CCNA SEC.

CCNASecurityCCNASecurity Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,
Does anybody know the passing score for the CCNA Security?
Thanks!

Comments

• CCNASecurityCCNASecurity Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Also, what are good practicing sources? Thanks.
  • OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I just took it today. The passing score has been raised to 898. I used the OCG and Chris Bryant's vids as well. I've heard good about the CBT Nuggets videos as well
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
    That's not good. I saw that you passed, congrats. I used OCG, Chris Bryant's videos, CBT nuggets, and live videos (wanna pass so bad). Taking it tomorrow morning.
  • broli720broli720 Member Posts: 394 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You should be more focused on learning the material. What good is passing if you don't know your stuff?
    I get that, but I still have to know the passing score, don't I.
    How familiar are you with CCP? Make sure you lab with it a bit
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
    I did LOTS of labs with it. Appreciate your input. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.
  • broli720broli720 Member Posts: 394 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I get that, but I still have to know the passing score, don't I.

Don't aim for the bare minimum. Your focus should be on learning the material so that you can apply that knowledge in your current or future role. I passed all my exams following this motto. Just some advice; you're free to ignore it.
    "Don't aim for the bare minimum"
    I am not. Thanks for your replies.
    Good luck man!
  • stormshade69stormshade69 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    how goes your exaM?