Passed 802 finally A+ certified

Confl1ct10nConfl1ct10n Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed 802 today after passing 801 last month. I'm so excited beyond words, I have been wanting to get this certification for so long.

Supplies I used to study:
Mike Myers essentials for 701-702 (because I bought it before they changed tests over)
Testout PC Pro (Great information but the videos can get rather monotone)

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Welcome to the club!

Do you have plans for your next certification yet?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Confl1ct10nConfl1ct10n Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you, I am probably going to go to Network+ in the next month. The only thing I am studying with currently is the Mike Myers Network+ book. I will probably pick up the exam cram or do you have another recommendation?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

I would recommend the exam cram book as it's very straightforward. icon_wink.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! I hope to be in the same boat as you in the coming weeks.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.