Options

Has anyone ever worked for these MSP?

ClapDemCheeksClapDemCheeks Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
Mindshift Technologies or Eza Castle Integration? If so, how is the pay rate and management like?

Comments

• Options
    WafflesAndRootbeerWafflesAndRootbeer Member Posts: 555
    Mindshift = Bad

Eza = Good

Mindshift has been kicked around the market a few times and I didn't find anything positive about them when I researched them.

Eza is an established but small company and they seem to do their job well and treat their employees with respect, unlike many MSPs.
  • Options
    BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've interviewed with Eze Castle before. They're cool. Their clients are all financial firms, mostly hedge funds...
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • Options
    Rell24Rell24 Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was offered a position with Mindsight but decided to go elsewhere.
  • Options
    Mindshift = Bad

Eza = Good

Mindshift has been kicked around the market a few times and I didn't find anything positive about them when I researched them.

Eza is an established but small company and they seem to do their job well and treat their employees with respect, unlike many MSPs.

How is work life balance at Eze castle?
  • Options
    BradleyHU wrote: »
    I've interviewed with Eze Castle before. They're cool. Their clients are all financial firms, mostly hedge funds...

Did you accept an offer? If not, why?
  • Options
    I didnt get an offer from ECI....but if i got an offer, and they were offering what I wanted, I would have taken it. But thats cuz I want to move to financial services...
    Link Me
  • Options
    What were the hours like at Eze?
  • Options
    What were the hours like at Eze?

it wasn't 9-5...if my memory serves me correct, i believe it was like 8a-6p or something like that...
    Link Me