Options

Passed 802 today, happy

georgiosgeorgios Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed 802 exam today with 832, and about a week ago passed 801 with 841. I don't have too much experience, just mess around my computer when I'm off work.
I would recommend Darril's training kit book as it has enough infornation and nothing unrelated to waste time reading. Very happy to put A+ certification on my CV to be more competitive for job-hunting. What's next? Network+ or MCSA?

Comments

• Options
    And thank you guys on this forum, I got some valuable info for the exams by reading your guys' posts. You guys are awesome!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

It depends on what your career path is in Systems or Networking. If your going into networking then I would do the Network+ then go into Cisco/Juniper. Systems Administrator wise it depends on if your into Windows or Linux so MCSA for Microsoft or Linux+/RHCSA for Linux.

Good luck on next endeavors
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hello and welcome to TE

Congratulations on the passing and good luck on your MCSA/Network+ studies!!!! icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
  • Options
    IS3IS3 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :study:
  • Options
    Strick9Strick9 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    whiteje84whiteje84 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□