Options

took my lab exam yesteday

inscom.brigadeinscom.brigade Member Posts: 400 ■■■□□□□□□□
I did not pass this time; this was my first time, I ran out of time. When I came out of lab I new it was probably not good. Anyway my quest continues!

Comments

• Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Keep with it and keep that positive attitude! Now you have the experience of the hands on portion so you get it eventually!

Good luck!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    ram1101ram1101 Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    how did it go? do u have any pointers? im taking mine on agoust
  • Options
    @ram1101 are you R&S/ I was SP service provider
  • Options
    sea_turtlesea_turtle Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sorry to hear you did not pass, gl on your next attempt!
  • Options
    SecurityThroughObscuritySecurityThroughObscurity Member Posts: 212 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did not pass this time; this was my first time, I ran out of time. When I came out of lab I new it was probably not good. Anyway my quest continues!
    What you think was the main problem of fail?
  • Options
    What you think was the main problem of fail?
    I ran out of time, I wasn't nervous I thought I was doing fine but I wasn't fast enough
  • Options
    SecurityThroughObscuritySecurityThroughObscurity Member Posts: 212 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I ran out of time, I wasn't nervous I thought I was doing fine but I wasn't fast enough
    How much time more would you have needed?
  • Options
    simon_ccie_spsimon_ccie_sp Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi inscom,
    Keep up man.

Simon
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Sorry to hear that you failed your attempt. And that was the end for v4 yesterday too... all new challenges await!

There's not an awful lot of "new" stuff in my opinion. You have a CCNA Security so picking up the IPSec VPN sections should be easy enough for you. DMVPN has a lot of analogy to the way Frame Relay ran. You've not wasted any time by knowing all the fun of Frame Relay. OSPF Network Types, anyone?

Good luck for v5.
  • Options
    Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    @Gorebush, Did you actually read this thread? He was doing CCIE SP, there are no changes in the exam.

@inscom.brigade Sorry to hear that you failed but I'm sure you will be much more prepared for next time. Best of luck.
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • Options
    ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Your attitude regarding the lab is inspiring to see, seems failing the lab can really destroy some candidates, hope you get the Pass grade on your next attempt!
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Dieg0M wrote: »
    @Gorebush, Did you actually read this thread? He was doing CCIE SP, there are no changes in the exam.

@inscom.brigade Sorry to hear that you failed but I'm sure you will be much more prepared for next time. Best of luck.

Heh, that was half way through the thread!

I just read the top post and assumed he was doing R&S.