IT job market in Jacksonville

OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
Well guys, as the days go by, it comes closer to the time I will be moving to Jacksonville, FL with the fiancee. As some may know, the job market for healthcare is golden there. However, after searching for a good couple months, I am not finding as many jobs available in the area as I expected to. From what I witnessed, it seems this city is growing, and the primary places a network infrastructure is needed is mainly in the healthcare departments, banks, and potentially UNF. Any input from those recently or currently working in the area? I don't see this making a big jump for my career, just one that will get me some more experience, but I plan to finish my Bachelor's and most definitely a few more certs (And get some experience. I find interest in virtualization and part of the systems world, but I'm a network guy by trade).
:study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []