Options

Full Practice Tests

GeneCGeneC Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Godo morning everyone.

Thanks for all the responses to my questions it appears that I am quite excited to write this exam.

Ok here is my question. With two weeks of vacation prior to the exam date I am certainly going to attempt full exams to prep myself in sitting the duration of an exam. The GISP will most certainly be one. Because I am trying to make the most of my time woudl this one full exam suffice and work on my weak domain, or take others such as Eric Conrad's full test, or Total Tester full exam.

Just looking for what others suggest, I had planned for taking 3 full practice exams in those two weeks and a few days between each one to review my week domains.

Thanks Gang!

Gene

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    The more the merrier.
  • Options
    snysny Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took 3 Full practice test just to condition myself for sitting and reading 250 questions and it really helped. My only suggestion is Stick with the test taking plan no matter if you find the test tough or easy.
  • Options
    gooner1gooner1 Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed the CISSP exam this past Friday first try. Here's what I did that worked for me.

Because of my extremely short time available to study and prepare (10 weeks of passively reading Shon Harris AIO then switching to Eric Conrad in the final weak) I had only done end of chapter tests (Shon Harris AIO, Eric Conrad, Official ISC2) until Thursday (the day before the exam). I did two sets of Total Tester full practice exams and then another 100 questions on my weak areas (Telecom, Architecture, Ops). I also went through all of the McGraw-Hill chapter questions (2 per domain) and finally the Shon Harris AIO end of the book test. I didn't bother with CCCure since I heard it was too technical, not useful, and contained errors.

Most beneficial questions for me: Shon Harris end of book exam, Total Tester full practice (there are some repeat questions but still great), McGraw-Hill online quiz. I intended on doing Eric Conrad's online full practice tests but never got to it.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    teancum144teancum144 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    gooner1 wrote: »
    I intended on doing Eric Conrad's online full practice tests but never got to it.
    I can't seem to find these questions. Anyone have a link?
    If you like my comments or questions, you can show appreciation by clicking on the reputation badge/star icon near the lower left of my post. :D
  • Options
    mokazmokaz Member Posts: 172
    teancum144 wrote: »

I think this should be it indeed...
    Elsevier: conrad: CISSP Study Guide Certification
  • Options
    bigdummybigdummy Member Posts: 30 ■□□□□□□□□□
    teancum144 wrote: »

Here's the link to Eric Conrad's 500 practice questions:

Elsevier: conrad: CISSP Study Guide Practice Exams
  • Options
    gooner1gooner1 Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry for the late reply. Those links were what I was referencing. Good luck!