Options

Passed! 973/1000

LenniusceLenniusce Member Posts: 114 ■■■■□□□□□□
Passed my ICND2 with a 973/1000! Felt very overly prepared. Would have actually preferred more sims.

Feels good man! :):):)
In Progress: CCNA:DEVNET or CISSP Done: PMP | A+ | N+ | S+ | L+ | P+ | MCSA 2016 | CCNA | CCNA:S(exp) | LPIC1(exp) | MBA IT Management | MS Information Systems

Comments

• Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job! Sounds like you had a hang of it and your score shows!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    MatroMatro Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Next Wednesday I'm going to do my ICND2 exam... Should I do something to "convert" ICND1 + ICND2 exams to a CCNA certification, or is it automatical?
    Actually: CCNA - Palo Alto ACE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go!! icon_wink.gif I plan on taking my ICND 100-101 by the end of the summer (hopefully earlier)! Can you provide insight to the ICND2 (without breaking NDA)?
  • Options
    roch_gregroch_greg Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, nice work
    Goals for 2014: Cisco ICND1[X], Cisco ICND2/CCNA R&S[X], Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)[ ]
    Ain't Nothing Illegal til You Get Caught --> Tickle from Moonshiners TV Show.
  • Options
    Way to go!! icon_wink.gif I plan on taking my ICND 100-101 by the end of the summer (hopefully earlier)! Can you provide insight to the ICND2 (without breaking NDA)?

Know EIGRP, OSPF, and STP very well. You may not have a "choice".
    In Progress: CCNA:DEVNET or CISSP Done: PMP | A+ | N+ | S+ | L+ | P+ | MCSA 2016 | CCNA | CCNA:S(exp) | LPIC1(exp) | MBA IT Management | MS Information Systems
  • Options
    CleverclogsCleverclogs Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats mate, was this a first attempt?
  • Options
    Congrats mate, was this a first attempt?

First attempt. I was in the Cisco Academy for two years, so by the time I sat the exam it felt like I had taken it 40 times prior.
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    There is nothing to convert. As long as you earned your CCENT from the ICND1 exam, you will earn your CCNA: R&S.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, awesome score. :)
    2017 Goals:
    [x] GCIH

"Well if you're going to have delusions of grandeur, may as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus, Babylon 5