Options

Is it true that if you fail the ccent twice you have to wait six months to take it?

StonedHitmanStonedHitman Member Posts: 120
If that is true, then could I still take the composite exam?
Currently reading Network Warrior

Comments

• Options
    martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    no it is not. as long as you got the cash they will let you do it once a week
    The policies for retaking exams are as follows:

• Candidates may only take a beta exam once.
    • Candidates who fail an exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.
    • Once passed, a candidate must wait a minimum of 180 days before taking the same exam with an identical exam number.
    • Candidates who violate these policies are in violation of the agreement. Such conduct is strictly prohibited as described in the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement.

Certification Exam Policies - IT Certification and Career Paths - Cisco Systems
    And then, I started a blog ...
  • Options
    StonedHitmanStonedHitman Member Posts: 120
    oh ok, thanks
    Currently reading Network Warrior
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You have information a little wrong. The 6 months (or 180 days) that you are thinking of if you decide to take the same exam number of the number you just past. If you failed, you have to wait 5 days until you can take the exam again. If you fail the CCENT exam, you could take the composite exam however long afterwards since that is a different exam number. Of course, that is under the assumption that wasn't failed too or you would have to wait 5 days for that retest.

Good luck on your studies icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    den1966den1966 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hahaha, very good martell...