Options

LX0-101 June 13, Friday

estipomestipom Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm scheduled to take the exam on Friday the 13th icon_twisted.gif lol

I don't believe about bad luck or anything might happen wrong. WISH ME luck mates.

anything you could add to my current study guides or these are enough?

- exam objectives from LPI
- CBT nuggets videos lpic 101
- LPI 101 Exam Primer and LPI Trainer ( practice exam app from Play Store )
- vmware with ubuntu and centos-minimal

Comments

• Options
    Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used the practice exams from MeasureUp. You can sub to their newsletter and usually get like 30% discount off them. I only purchased the 30 day online access which was enough, uses silverlight btw.

Best of luck!
    2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
  • Options
    sasnimrodsasnimrod Member Posts: 99 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck for your exam.

I would suggest that you read the Summary Notes for the 101 exam on the linuxacademy.com website. The only downside is that you'll have to get a subscription in order to access the material. However that might not be a bad idea considering that you still have to do the 102 exam to get the Linux+ cert.

If you opt not to study the summary notes on linuxacademy, you could also make use of the link below:

http://www.kilala.nl/Sysadmin/Images/LPIC101-summary-1.0.pdf

It contains a good summary of the 101 exam material, however as the author states in the beginning it might not cover all of the material that you need to know for the exam, so doing a quick cross-reference with the LPIC objectives would be a good idea in this case. Again best of luck for the exam :)
  • Options
    ive PASSED the exam

710/800

icon_cheers.gif

I'm ready to study 102
  • Options
    idevuseridevuser Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    BryzeyBryzey Member Posts: 260
    Congratulations on the pass!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Best of luck with 102.
    2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass icon_thumright.gif especially on Friday the 13th!
    sasnimrod wrote: »
    If you opt not to study the summary notes on linuxacademy, you could also make use of the link below:

http://www.kilala.nl/Sysadmin/Images/LPIC101-summary-1.0.pdf

It contains a good summary of the 101 exam material, however as the author states in the beginning it might not cover all of the material that you need to know for the exam, so doing a quick cross-reference with the LPIC objectives would be a good idea in this case. Again best of luck for the exam icon_smile.gif

Thank you for sharing that link.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    c3dr1ck0227c3dr1ck0227 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Sir,

may i ask the links/files of reviewer for lpi 101 can i review..?

Where can i go, to take exam..?

pls advise..

Thanks...
  • Options
    Hi Sir,

may i ask the links/files of reviewer for lpi 101 can i review..?

Where can i go, to take exam..?

pls advise..

Thanks...

if you do have an android phone, go to play store and look for the app LPI-101 Primer
  • Options
    eciumecium Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Estipom,

I will be taking the exam in 3 days. I have studied and i think i am prepared but i have a doubt about the question where you have to type the answer.

I have made some practice exams and in this kind of question I get right or wrong when I type the command or the full path or not putting a / or that kind of things, I hope you understand.

My question is if the real exam clearly state the directions about this kind of question.? so one can not miss the correct answer..

also if you can give an example.

Thanks,