Anyone know anything about INCOSE Systems Engineering certification?

NyblizzardNyblizzard Posts: 327Member ■■■■□□□□□□
INCOSE CSEP (Certified Systems Engineering Professional). A friend of mine is trying to get it for work and has asked me if I know or knew anything of it. I am trying to pass on as many study material sources as possible. Thanks
/ \


Sign In or Register to comment.