Options

Passed my MTA 98-349

DrB1986DrB1986 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed my MTA 98-349 exam last week ( sorry for the last news lol)

Anyways,

Took it after studying with my mentor for 3 weeks and had decent 1-2 years of Win 7 experience anyways. Score was 71 though, the test at first was going great but then I started getting asked printer questions and started to get nervous cause I hate them and even my IT mentor/ friend wont touch printer stuff, and got some trick questions but got through it.

P.S. kinda feel like this does not bode well for future MS exams especially going for the higher MCP certs like Win 7 MCSA, which I failed the 680 2 years ago. Just the way the MS does their tests make me want to think twice before taking the 680 again and the 685.

Comments

• Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass.icon_thumright.gif The good thing is that you recognize your weak points, however, I am sure your knowledge and insight has improved since 2 years ago.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I hate the Microsoft test tho and dread taking them.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif