Temple Univeristy MS in Information Technology Auditing and Cyber-Security (MS ITACS)

JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
MASTER OF IT AUDITING & CYBER-SECURITY | Fox School of Business | Temple University | Philadelphia, PA

I hadn't heard of this degree before and came across it in an ad on ISACA's site.

Looks like it's 11 months long, has 10 courses, $30k for the degree, from a well known public university. I was looking at all the info and didn't see anything about distance learning so it appears to me that it's only on campus in Philadelphia, but I'd be interested in knowing if it is available online. But looks like a good choice for anyone local that's looking to get into that area of IT and security.
Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
Next Up:​ OSCP
Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework

Comments

• MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am a Temple University alumni. It seems to be a good program to study. I feel the best person you should ask is the program director Joseph Allegra at 215-204-3060 .
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I saw it and was thinking about it (since I do a lot of auditing), but I'm not a fan of GRE requirements.
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff