Want to become a successful cyber-criminal? Get an MBA....

cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□

Comments

• tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    But they're also very widely distributed — with groups often having members all over the world, experts say. Some meeting online may not even know each other face-to-face. "You might have a developer in Ukraine or Russia, a distributor in the U.S. or the U.K., and leadership somewhere else entirely," Shields said. "We're talking hundreds of people across nations around the world working in concert."

That's an awful lot of coordination and managerial skills. "If you want to excel as a cyber criminal," Shield said, "go get an MBA."

Uh I read the story thinking it was going to talk about people with MBA degrees using malware but I see it's kinda link bait with the title ......
  • cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
    tpatt100 wrote: »
    Uh I read the story thinking it was going to talk about people with MBA degrees using malware but I see it's kinda link bait with the title ......

I didn't mean to bait you into the thread....lol...I felt the same way, but I couldn't think of any other thread title, so I left it as is :)
  • ccnxjrccnxjr Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wonder if Tyler Shields recognizes that these cyber-crime masterminds have MBA grade knowledge without actually going to an accredited school to learn it.
    LOL
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I misconstrued the title somehow with the impression of an MBA in cyber-criminal studies. Then again, I am being hopeful and read too much into it since I am looking for an MBA similar to Northcentral's MBA concentration in Computer and Information Security. The article itself is a good read and I appreciate that you shared it. Criminals can invest in their cyber crimes by going for NCU's MBA icon_lol.gif
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.