SSCP to CISSP Question

xinyxiny Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
I thought i read somewhere (and need someone to verify or tell me that im crazy) that if you poccess the SSCP long enough and keep up with your CPE's that you will automatically transition into the CISSP?

Is that correct or am i crazy?
"Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you."

Comments

• jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nope, you're crazy.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Oh wouldn't that be nice?
  • moyondizvomoyondizvo Member Posts: 155
    Totally insane ... However if you do find the source, please post it up here so that we can all have a good laugh!!!
  • xinyxiny Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    moyondizvo wrote: »
    Totally insane ... However if you do find the source, please post it up here so that we can all have a good laugh!!!

You can't post dreams icon_lol.gif
    "Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you."
  • CyberfiSecurityCyberfiSecurity Member Posts: 184
    xiny wrote: »
    I thought i read somewhere (and need someone to verify or tell me that im crazy) that if you poccess the SSCP long enough and keep up with your CPE's that you will automatically transition into the CISSP?

Is that correct or am i crazy?

You are correct, but you leave out the part that you have to pay $599.00 to sit for 6 hours exam in hoping you pass plus endorsement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vice President | Citigroup, Inc.
    President/CEO | Agility Fidelis, Inc.
  • Grafixx01Grafixx01 Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Be nice people!
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,078 Admin
    I was going to make a joke post about the (ISC)2 offering a free upgrade from SSCP to CISSP for TechExam.Net members for a limited time only, but the "Be nice people!" admonishment above quenched my espièglerie. icon_confused.gif??:
  • xinyxiny Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    techexam.net members get a free SSCP to CISSP upgrade for only 50 easy payments of $10 each!