Options

What is your best score on subnetting.net?

Admiral AkmirAdmiral Akmir Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
So far the best score I've gotten is a 9 icon_twisted.gif. I saw some people getting high 60's on the high scores table, which seems crazy. What is your best score, and what do you think I should be at before going to the CCENT? My goal is to practice 15 minutes a day and record my scores in an excel spreadsheet to mark improvements.

Comments

• Options
    xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
    About 21 or so
    Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I wanted to reach 20 be I never made it. I figured 1 every 15sec would come out to 20 so that was a good goal.

I usually scored about 10 and I aced the subnetting questions on the exam. 15 minutes a day sounds about right to me. Do it when you have a few spare minutes. Don't worry about recording the data. In the end that's just extra info you won't have any use for.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    StonedHitmanStonedHitman Member Posts: 120
    I max out at 14
    Currently reading Network Warrior
  • Options
    --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Did it once, got a 5. I should try it again now that its been a couple weeks.
  • Options
    Admiral AkmirAdmiral Akmir Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do you think people cheated into the high scores? 60-70 in 5 minutes seems insane.
  • Options
    xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'd say it's possible
    Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently
  • Options
    theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    21. But, I must've made a typo in the last question (valid host range) because I what they showed as the correct answer is what I thought I put in. The clock ran out too soon thereafter to check.

[EDIT] I probably could've scored higher if there was less lag when hitting the "Next Question" button. I seemed to sometimes take 1-2 seconds to even realize I'd clicked it.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]