Options

ICND2 Pass

murphy80murphy80 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with a score of 920. Not as high as I would have liked, but it’s a pass. I had originally scheduled to take it last week, but didn’t feel that I was ready so I jumped on the Pearson VUE site and rescheduled. The best advice I can offer is to follow that method. If you don’t feel ready, reschedule. As long as you do at least 24 hours in advance there is no penalty and the process is quick and painless if you do it through pearsonvue.com.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

What's next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    murphy80murphy80 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. I think I'll probably go A+ next. To be honest the only reason I decided to start out with CCNA is because Cisco Networking Academy courses were required for the degree program I chose. I wanted to attack it while the knowledge was still fresh. I enjoyed the challenge and want to move into networking, but an AAS and a CCNA without experience won't be enough. Trying to land that first entry-level IT job so that I can work my way up to networking.
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    Great job.... love seeing these pass threads!
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□

Good job!
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! What are you planning to do next?
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.