Options

Second Shot program

Brandonm2Brandonm2 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone!
Does anyone know when Microsoft is doing their next second shot program. I got in on the last one when I took my 70-680 but am now looking to take the 70-685 and would like to do that program again. Does anyone have an idea of when microsoft might do it again?
Thanks!! :D

Comments

• Options
    devolutiondevolution Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    there was a recent post on here in an old thread about the Second Shot program which said that they retired the program as of May 31st, 2014 and from the way it was worded, it doesn't sound like it's coming back. If you got a voucher before that date, it will remain valid until December 31st, 2014.
  • Options
    tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    I had no clue it was going away. I kept putting off buying that exam pack for my MCSE too. Regrettable.
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • Options
    SweenMachineSweenMachine Member Posts: 300 ■■■■□□□□□□
    devolution wrote: »
    there was a recent post on here in an old thread about the Second Shot program which said that they retired the program as of May 31st, 2014 and from the way it was worded, it doesn't sound like it's coming back. If you got a voucher before that date, it will remain valid until December 31st, 2014.

The second shot vouchers all expired on May 31st according to MS

-scott
  • Options
    SweenMachineSweenMachine Member Posts: 300 ■■■■□□□□□□
    devolution wrote: »

And it will come back, it has come back multiple times in the past 5 years or so... when it WILL happen, however, we shall never know! haha

-scott
  • Options
    Brandonm2Brandonm2 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I sure hope it will be back soon.... I want to take my 70-685 before the end of July so I can get another title with the MSCA title.
    Anyways, does anyone know Microsoft's track record with when they ussually start the program back up? example.. 6month break between each program? Oh and If I use the second shot program for one test can I then apply again for another test or does Microsoft only want you to do it with one test? Thanks Guys!