Options

Exam 2moro - 1 last question

Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
Wel i sit this exam tomorrow at 1pm and im feeling the pressure. have done a lot of work for it but stil have my doubts. Was jus wondering how many sims 2 expect and if anyone thinks thay are easier or harder etc than the sims on the 290 exam??? Thanks :D

Comments

• Options
    grover77grover77 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Ally77

My latest failure on 291 had three sims, didn't have sims on my 290 so can't say.

good luck!!
  • Options
    spudnikspudnik Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    well Good Luck

I had 3 sims on my last 1, they felt quite easy, about the same as the 290 ones, as long as you know your way around you should do fine...

I had 1 DNS, 1 DHCP & 1 RRAS sims

again good luck...
  • Options
    gbhpboygbhpboy Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck Ally, show us how to do this thing right.

I'm expecting a SIM on DNS and one on DHCP.
    Either DNS client with connection specific DNS involved, or DNS server, creating new primary forward and revserse zones, and a stub, or a delagation and conditional forwarding.
    DHCP, expecting to have to set up a new scope(s), with exclusions and a reservation.
    I would expect these to be fairly easy because of the limited time in the exam, but need to care keying in those IP addresses, and double checking the subnet masks.
    For the other one, I'm making sure I can do, SUS, security analysis, new RAS interface and set up a RAS policy.

cheers
  • Options
    Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Thanks for the support people but must admit im worried but i usually am and seem 2 do ok, but well see ..........!! Il post my feedback and any tips or advice that i can recommend after i sit it.

Thanks again :D
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    GOOD LUCK!! - you can do it man......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck on your test!
  • Options
    jimjamukjimjamuk Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    GL........

Let us know how you get on

jimjamuk
  • Options
    lexncalilexncali Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck. Take your time on the test and use the good old elimination practice and use the review check box and do a little review at the end. I will sit it by the 21 of December so give us a heads up on the test. Best of luck...
    Doh. Did not see your other thread. Ha!