Desktop support job in Flint MI area

--chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
I am leaving a position that they are back filling for me plus hiring one additional person for the same purposes (two spots open).

They request that you live in a reasonable distance to flint (<50 miles), require the A+. Great entry level spot. Pays $15/hour and comes with a cell phone.

Its in the healthcare field, purely on site desktop support. PM me and I can help you get a hold of the right person for an interview.

Comments

• BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Flint Michigan Megabowl!!!

sorry, i just wanted to say that....
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    BradleyHU wrote: »
    Flint Michigan Megabowl!!!

sorry, i just wanted to say that....

Its actually near flint :) But still, all the Flint jokes still apply. I love them all!
  • atl_libraatl_libra Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I grew up in Flint. Last time I visited it was so depressing. Far cry from what it used to be during it's Buick City hey day.
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I remember going to Flint to do a pickup for the first company that I worked for. It just looked so empty.

So how far from Flint is the position? I've been looking to relocate.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Its in Grand Blanc, right off 75.

Flints still a mess as well. Working so near a city like that, many of the employees of the hospital have come to accept the poor reputation as a term of endearment lol. "Right thats right were in Flint! We excel at falling behind!"