Options

11 days to go!

GeneCGeneC Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Today I started my 2 weeks of vacation to pull it all together. I have finished my week by week study of each domain plus the entire CBT nuggets training (it did provide some value).

I started off my 2 week plan with a full exam simulation using total testers and scored 70%, still need to build in some buffer on that score. Without suprise my weakest domains were Telecom and Network Security followed by BCP / DR, and Governance.

Based on the feedback I will be working on the weakest domains using the McGraw Hill online questions. Before next weeks exam included will be the GISP exam, SHon Harris practice exam book and Eric Conrard's 11th hour.

Any words would be greatly apprciated. Both excited and anxious at the same time.

Gene

Comments

• Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    11th Hour is a good read around this time frame. What problems are you having with Network/Telecomm? I didn't stress too much on every little detail about all the networking technologies (though I either had experience or studies on them previously), but rather the principles of them and how they relate to security.

Good luck.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    LionelTeoLionelTeo Member Posts: 526 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Another user on this forum Billy had the same problem you face with CISSP around the same time as you. He had also passed recently the CISSP test going via similar route with you. Good luck!
  • Options
    GeneCGeneC Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    More specifically tunneling protocols IPSEC, PPTP, PTP, L2TP

Seems like where I get crossed up.