ICND2 Passed! I'm a CCNA!

NightBlade09NightBlade09 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Third time is the charm! I'm a CCNA. icon_cheers.gif

My score was 933/1000, which is funny because that's the passing score I had on my CCENT! lol

The first two tries, I only went in with Wendell's book. After the second failure, I noticed there were things missing from his book and decided to get two more sources.

Sources:

Comments

• gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Good luck on your next move!
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Great Job!
    I also like to use at least two sources. Sometimes one author just makes more sense then another.
  • wgroomwgroom Member Posts: 147
    Congratulations! Feels good to pass a cert this big, I hope to be feeling this in a little over a month.
    Cisco VoIP Engineer I
    CCNA R&S COLOR=#008000]Complete[/COLOR CCNA Voice COLOR=#008000]Complete[/COLOR CCNA Collaboration [In Progress]
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good on you for not giving up!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • BookFellaBookFella Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congradulations!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • StaunchyStaunchy Member Posts: 180
    Nicely done dude
    2016 Goals: CCNP R&S, CCNA Security, CCNP Security
    LinkedIn
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass

Carl icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • ZG403ZG403 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I just passed the CCENT a couple of days ago and I am gearing up to start studying for the ICND2. Thanks for posting the sources you used.
  • StonedHitmanStonedHitman Member Posts: 120
    Good stuff man
    Currently reading Network Warrior
  • JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Congrats!
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • DB CooperDB Cooper Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Never give up, never surrender. Well done!