Architecting on AWS - Wellington,New Zealand - 3 Day Class Review

chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
I am currently enrolled in the 3 Day version of the Architecting on AWS Class in Wellington, New Zealand as part of my course requirement.

I have attended the AWS Essentials earlier in April and that is a prerequisite for this class.

The first two modules are a review of the Knowledge that you might already have from the AWS Essentials course or from AWS experience.

This class has 4 labs in all including group labs which include drawing up a design based on a scenario given after which you are questioned upon it by the other members of the class.

The first day has two labs - VPC and IAM - Both 1.5 Hour Labs

Also the first day goes about without a hitch and I have just noticed the book being 540 Pages not including the Lab Guide. Both these books are available via an application from Gilmore. It can be printed but not exported out of the application.

We get a 30% off the certification exam via a promotional code. If anyone needs one please PM !

Any other questions or suggestions are welcome !

Signing off for now ! Will be back with Day 2 !

Cheers

Adarsh
Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

Comments