PASS! 936 Finally It's Over

squirrelyosissquirrelyosis Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finally I got this test out of the way. It was actually pretty straightforward, contrary to what I thought coming into it. I used the Exam Cram 2 book, CBT Nuggets and the Preplogic and Measure Up practice exams. I recommend the book for a condensed overview of everything and the CBT's to really see how things are done. Back all of that up with the practice exams, do them many many times and take notes of the ones you get wrong. I added these notes to some things I didn't know from the technotes here and I assembled a note sheet to study before the test and any other time I had some spare time. You really do have to know the material and actually work with XP on an advanced level. Good Luck to you all and thanks for all the advise here in the forums.

Comments

• TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass, that is a fine score.
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude......sweet score
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • spudnikspudnik Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats - nice score icon_thumright.gif
  • Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Congratulations, nice work!! :D
  • squirrelyosissquirrelyosis Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone! I've been stressing out over this exam for the last month. I had to get it by the first of next year so it's really a relief to put it past me. I think I'll take a little break, buy the Exam Cram MCSE book set and get started on my 70-290
  • 12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    Congrats man, go celebrate!
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.