Prove your Linux Skills on True Ability

JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
https://trueability.com/

Was posted to a local Linux group that I belong to. It has the ability to spin up a Linux VM in the cloud to test various skills (Apache, MySQL, and Nginx).

Look very intersting.
***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
-unknown

Comments

• sasnimrodsasnimrod Member Posts: 99 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks! will definetly check it out when I have some free time :)
  • ExpectExpect Member Posts: 252 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    I did the Linux 101 last night, holy smokes...good stuff. I want to master this one and then move on to the next ones.

I only did the CentOS, could not get the Ubuntu VM to spin up. It does take some time for them to spin up.

BTW, this is all from the command line, no GUI here.
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown
  • ccnxjrccnxjr Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You get to use the man pages i hope?

Nice find,
    I took a look at the showdown's and realized :

(and by "we" i mean "I")
  • linuxloverlinuxlover Banned Posts: 228
    I'll have a go at this. +green for this post, thanks.

EDIT: Where can I find the challenges? There's nothing there when I click 'Assessments', looks like this is once a year only.
  • JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    When you log in, click the logo and from there under 'Benchmark Your Linux Skills With Self Assess' > click Begin and you will see all of the Self Assessment Modules.

-unknown
  • linuxloverlinuxlover Banned Posts: 228
    Yeah found that, tried one and failed. Definitely not easy which I like.
  • BobbyDCBobbyDC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All I get is 503 server overload. icon_sad.gif
  • cool100cool100 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanx...... how to flush my assessments to be activated for Re-assessments and improve my skills? any help plz?

thank u again