WGU BS completed... MS Telecommunications up next

SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
I submitted my capstone this morning and 3 hours later got my pass, effectively capping my two year adventure with WGU. I feel elated! I'm going to change gears for a bit and focus heavily on my CCIE lab attempt in December and I plan to start the MS in Telecommunications at GMU the following spring. I can't even begin to describe how awesome it feels to be a graduate!!
Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)

Comments

• CertinatorCertinator Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! I remember exactly the way I felt when I passed my capstone and got my official status notification for my bachelors a couple of years ago. It's one of the best feelings in the world. Well done!
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I can only imagine how great that makes you feel to finally be done with your program. Congratulations icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • CyberfiSecurityCyberfiSecurity Member Posts: 184
    Congrats! Enjoy your feeling because once you graduate with a Master degree, a Bachelor degree is not that important anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vice President | Citigroup, Inc.
    President/CEO | Agility Fidelis, Inc.
  • spacechild77spacechild77 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on finishing up your degree!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • TybTyb Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I have 3 classes left so I hope to have that feeling in a few months.
    WGU BS:IT Security (March 2015)
    WGU MS:ISA (February 2016 )
  • anoeljranoeljr Member Posts: 278 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!!!
    Can't wait to get there. 5 more classes...
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats man! Mason is a great school. I only have 4 classes left to finish my MS in AIT. Are you going to commute from Lovettsville to Mason? That's a long drive!
  • SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    MrAgent wrote: »
    Congrats man! Mason is a great school. I only have 4 classes left to finish my MS in AIT. Are you going to commute from Lovettsville to Mason? That's a long drive!

Most of the core courses (minus the labs) are actually available at the Loudoun campus across from the Loudoun NVCC campus. I just found that out today!
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)