Options

Want to become information security analyst

bhaskarmangapatibhaskarmangapati Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I want to become information security analyst though I am fresher.So what are all the prerequisites i need to do.?
Kindly give me the guidance and provide me the material or LINKS.?

Thanks
Bhaskar.M

Comments

• Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    a simple google search "how to become a information security analyst" resulted in this showing me the is link. How to Become a Security Analyst - InfoSec Institute Google normally has all the answers you need :)
  • Options
    docricedocrice Member Posts: 1,706 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It's not that we're pushing you off, but an extremely important notion in infosec is leveraging resources at your disposal. There's a lot of information both in this forum and the rest of the Internet which covers this topic from a lot of angles, some of which may be contradicting. We often won't "hand you" information unless we can tell you've taken the time to conduct some research on your own. Otherwise we end up covering the same thing repeatedly across numerous new threads.
    Hopefully-useful stuff I've written: http://kimiushida.com/bitsandpieces/articles/
  • Options
    In fact i have done it it showing the things but i want the perfect info who expects like end user...
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    In fact i have done it it showing the things but i want the perfect info who expects like end user...
    what is "perfect info" how are we different from anyone else who posts on other websites? I can post whatever i want on here within the forums rules ofcourse but the info can be as inaccurate as i want it to be.
  • Options
    you can post whatever you want..that's not big deal in my view. I am just expecting accurate info that's it...
  • Options
    chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    What do you want to know ?

Courses to do ?
    Certifications to prepare for ?
    Companies you need to look out for ?
    Community events ?

I am from India. Hit me up if you need any other details.

Cheers

Chanakya
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Narrowing the scope of your questions will definitely get a good conversation going here.