Options

Anyone interested in a CCNA google hangout/skype study group?

asegunloluasegunlolu Banned Posts: 38 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone interested in a CCNA google hangout/skype study group? We can go through the whole curriculum together in a structure and lab together. Just CCNA stuff. No time wasters please.

Comments

• Options
    ednardednard Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I believe people do try to get this going every now and then but it never really takes off. I think your best bet may be the 'CCNA Study Group' thread; have a look in there because there are a few guys in there who may be interested.
  • Options
  • Options
    Also if you feel that you're strong in your ccna skills, we can setup a single challenge lab on a google hangout to test how really good you are :)
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Most members are studying at different paces and I believe that has been the main drawback to a Google hangout.
    I use this site as my current hangout when I need a break from studying/working.

I would love to see a thread similar to the one on the vitalization form. Basically it's a daily questions for the group to answer.
  • Options
    Thanks Jon_Cisco.. was thinking of something more structured where we go through all the topics together one after the other and lab them together :)
  • Options
    iampnpyiampnpy Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey asegunlolu,

I'm doing CCNP Studies these days.... i would love to join you for any CCNP Labs... I'm using G+ Hangout for some while and it is such cool way of collaborative learning system.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm interested! I am doing my CCENT studies so might as well grab some good study buddies!
  • Options
    iampnpyiampnpy Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So let's get started a new G+ Hangout Session for Cisco Labs
  • Options
    StonedHitmanStonedHitman Member Posts: 120
    Im down for this. Just purchased a small home lab and was looking for something like this
    Currently reading Network Warrior
  • Options
    Qasim_KhanQasim_Khan Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    asegunlolu you still doing the WinServer 2012 study sessions? for some reason I can't PM you. Send me you email/contact details.

Cheers
  • Options
    Asif DaslAsif Dasl Member Posts: 2,116 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I think asegonlolu was banned... I could be wrong but there was a user asegunlolu1 set up a few days later that got deleted too. I think you can join the dots as to why he was banned...

Just post up a thread if you want study buddies
  • Options
    Qasim_KhanQasim_Khan Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the heads up Asif, I did not know he was banned! - I think I will post up a thread