Options

Information Security Foundation ISFS Prep. Book

s4m1s4m1 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm planning to study for Information Security Foundation (based on ISO/IEC 27002) exam, and I ordered this book recommended by EXIN:

Foundations of Information Security Based on ISO27001 and ISO27002 (Best Practice (Van Haren Publishing)): Jule Hintzbergen: 9789087535681: Amazon.com: Books

this book is 164 pages, the plan to take the exam is next month 14-augusticon_cheers.gif
is this going to be enough for me to pass ISFS exam with this book only preparation?

I have two years experience in IT and for the past two months I'm focusing on Security, that why I need to start with this cert. to prove my self I'm ready to my boss as it is going to be the starting point for me.icon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    widget101widget101 Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm not too familiar with this particular certification, but on its website, EXIN provides a sample exam with 40 questions that is probably representative of the actual certification exam. Thankfully the book is a short read and can be easily powered through before your deadline. Provided you put in the study time and aren't struggling to grasp the concepts and definitions presented in the material, you should have a good chance of passing the exam.

Good luck!