What is happening with Microsoft's website?

VikingWarlordVikingWarlord Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone have any idea? Everything I try to look for seems to be gone. Even if you try to go through the menus on the main site, half the links either throw SQL errors or 404s.

What the hell are they doing?

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Either a transient technical issue or the effect of all the massive layoffs coming up soon.
  • darkerzdarkerz Member Posts: 431 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Microsoft Network person here.

You can sense which groups are worried, and which are not.

Infrastructure and Security is worked with minimal surplus labor.

Management, Software Devs and "Non IT", however... icon_twisted.gif
    :twisted:
  • MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
    You must be a youngster, this has happened so many times over the years, that I have come to expect it, it is a normal flow of things in the last 30 years.
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.
  • VikingWarlordVikingWarlord Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    darkerz wrote: »
    Microsoft Network person here.

You can sense which groups are worried, and which are not.

Infrastructure and Security is worked with minimal surplus labor.

Management, Software Devs and "Non IT", however... icon_twisted.gif

I heard about that from a buddy of mine out there in WA who does something with the mobile platform, but I don't remember what, exactly. He's pretty sure it isn't going to affect people in Redmond, mostly just redundant departments.
    MTciscoguy wrote: »
    You must be a youngster, this has happened so many times over the years, that I have come to expect it, it is a normal flow of things in the last 30 years.

Not sure I'm "young", I guess just never paid attention until yesterday. Still, what a PITA. Even just trying to get to the main certification page doesn't work.