Options

business card company logo or certification logo?

SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
Hi,

Anybody here have business cards? Do you use your company logo or a logo that represents you personally, like a certification logo? I assume many people put a company logo and then credentials under or next to their name. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Company logo on the company business cards. I'd never go with a cert logo personally. Seems tacky IMO.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Work issued business cards for work. Personally, I use the Microsoft virtual cards, but that's only once in the while :)
  • Options
    Do you guys have personal business cards? For when you aren't representing your company?
  • Options
    HeeroHeero Member Posts: 486
    The only time to consider a cert logo on your business card is if it is a really advanced cert like the CCIE.
  • Options
    bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I use business logos, not cert logos. If my company is a partner they will add the vendor partner logos.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Company logo only. Not a fan of cert logos on email, cards, etc.
  • Options
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I've been thinking about having some personal cards made. I wasn't sure if I would put any of the certifications that I have on it but the card would be in English on one side and Russian on the other.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    RaisinRaisin Member Posts: 136
    I always rock the A+ logo on my cards so everyone knows I can make things happen on a PC.