Options

Anyone currently Studying for the 70-640 Exam (Active Directory)

I'm currently studying for this exam any tips on good study material or websites with videos?
2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+

Comments

• Options
    Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    As many others will tell you, lab lab lab for this one. I found the pluralsight video's pretty helpful along with the MS Official book- looking at the Don Poulton book too as heard good things so will let you know if any use. There is a lot of material to get through though for this one I found it difficult to stay motivated, stay positive though dude and go and smash it!!!!
  • Options
    DonM34DonM34 Member Posts: 139
    As many others will tell you, lab lab lab for this one. I found the pluralsight video's pretty helpful along with the MS Official book- looking at the Don Poulton book too as heard good things so will let you know if any use. There is a lot of material to get through though for this one I found it difficult to stay motivated, stay positive though dude and go and smash it!!!!
    Thanks, I actually have Server R2 2008 running on a virtual machine at home. Like you said Lab Lab Lab, is there a lab book that caters to this exam? I'm only taking this exam because some of the jobs require this.
    2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+
  • Options
    Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I didn't find much specific labbing but did the MS one's in the book, broke and fixed a few then followed some of the demo's from plural sight. Just try and do what you can with it all dude