My Network+ Study Materials

trick000trick000 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
I haven't bought any of these so I wanted to know your opinions.
Should I get Mike Meyers AIO Network+ and transcender practice exams. Or maybe I should just get His Network+ Passport and the transcender exams?
Money is tight! icon_sad.gif

Comments

• pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    What transcender product are you getting? I tried to see the pricing of their practice exams and it seem they are all over 100 bucks. imho that is a bit pricey. Is there something I am missing?
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • trick000trick000 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well i was planning on getting the voucher/transcender pack from getcertified4less.com for $219. That's a pretty big savings considering the test is $207 and the transcender exam is $89.
    I just found something cheap on their site. The flash products.. Anybody ever use those? Like for the PDA. 29 bucks. That would be nice..

pandimus
  • lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    I have David Groth's Net+ book and the CD has the flash card software for PDA's, along with questions and I believe the whole book in .PDF... havent gotten that far with it (still digesting the OSI model in chapter two after three reads!)
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
    Ive got mike meyers book. I would like to supliment it, but buying a whole other book is not really an option

pandi
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You might want to wait one or two weeks untill the Special Edition of the Network+ TechNotes become available...
    whats that?
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The PDF will be available in 2 different versions: the free version, and a Special Edition with a couple of hundred extra practice questions. Can't give any details at the moment, but expect to have them online within 10 days. :D
  • rogersm123rogersm123 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm new here, but where can we expect to find these PDFs online within 10 days? icon_lol.gif
  • lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    it will be announced in this forum i would imagine. Webmaster always lets us know when new stuff goes up.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
    im going for my Net+ and guyz.. wait for the Tech PDF with questions.. its worth it .. and its cheap.

since i am gonna study for this exam. i will go buy a book that seems highly recommended and buy this techexam also..
  • sawyersawyer Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used Groth's N+ 2nd edition, Transcenders, and this site and passed Network+ last week. Transcenders are always good IMHO. icon_lol.gif and this site has been invaluable!
    Breathe in all the diesel fumes
    Admire the concrete landscaping
    And doesn't it feel free...