Options

WGU: UBC1 (Physics) Notes

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mike99mmMike99mm Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My good sir,

Could you re upload the notes again? Also has anyone taken the exam recently? I've been watching Khan Academy videos which give me a better understanding but I'm not sure if those videos alone will help. I don't like the book WGU provides for the test its to wordy for me and I have a short attention span when I get bored. The book doesn't get to the beef of the what I need to know about physics quick enough in my opinion. It seems like the Khan academy videos are too the point. (Sorry for going off topic)

Thank you
  • Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    Mike99mmMike99mm Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I greatly appreciate it!!!
  • Options
    suitsonfiresuitsonfire Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    srabiee wrote: »

Could you make this file available again? When going to the link it redirects back to filedropper.com homepage. Thanks so much.
  • Options
    Christian.Christian. Member Posts: 88 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Could you make this file available again? When going to the link it redirects back to filedropper.com homepage. Thanks so much.

I downloaded this a while back, here is a mirror for that file:
    http://christianx.nl/files/Physics.Notes.pdf
    CISSP | CCSM | CCSE | CCSA | CCNA Sec | CCNA | CCENT | Security+ | Linux+ | Project+ | A+ | LPIC1
  • Options
    you are awesome! thank you so much. i will hopefully have this class done before June.
  • Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Sorry for the late reply, been away from the forums for awhile dealing with some medical issues. I fixed the link for you guys.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    srabiee wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply, been away from the forums for awhile dealing with some medical issues. I fixed the link for you guys.

I really appreciate your willingness to share those notes. It will certainly help me out for this class.
  • Options
    seansdadseansdad Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello. I've just tried the link again but it doesn't seem to be active any longer. I know you've done this a few times before but would you mind reposting the notes please? I'd love to review them.
  • Options
    alykatalykat Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi. Would it be possible for you to repost your notes. I see all of the awesome feedback and would like to review as well.
  • Options
    alykatalykat Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi! I tried this link too, and was unsuccessful. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    nokourinokouri Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey man, just wanted to say thanks. I've got your notes on a mirrored link, nice work you did there! Appreciated.
  • Options
    earonw49earonw49 Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Indeed, these notes are amazing! Thanks so much!
    WGU B.S. IT - Progress: Feb 2015 - End Date Jan 2018
    WGU M.S Cyber Security & Assurance - Progress: March 2019 - End Date June 2019