Options

Passed SY0-301

sdelirasdelira Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all, I passed SY0-301 on 7/25. Study materials: Testout and Gibson's online resources.

Comments

• Options
    DonM34DonM34 Member Posts: 139
    Congrats on the pass, so what's next?
    2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+
  • Options
    sdelirasdelira Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CCNA is next, along with my VCP cert. The city college is offering both classes so I had to take advantage of the opportunity. It will be interesting these next 4 months
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck with your CCNA studies! They are quite a challenge! I'm taking my CCENT hopefully sometime soon (by October the latest). If you enjoyed the Security+, you will enjoy the CCNA. You may want to consider after your CCNA to pursue your CCNA Security. Do the 2 exam path for the CCNA (the 1 combined exam is to hectic to tackle on in 1 go) (for me at least but everyone is different). Get a home lab if possible. I cannot stress this part enough do not simulate your practice.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congratulations icon_thumright.gif I wish you well in your CCNA and VCP studies.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    TalonizeTalonize Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on the next certs