Options

Recommended Study Materials for CISSP

adeyoeadeyoe Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am going to re-take my CISSP again after a two year plus Haitus and moving to new job. Just a goal of mine to complete.

Just finished completing ISC2 CBK course. Very good instructor, but book I feel is way too much info.

And as always, I over-analyze the questions and talk myself out of the right one when doing practice exams.

I am hoping to take exam end of August.

Any recommendations for study guides? Shon Harris is smart, the CBK book is deep, but both are WOW when just trying to get to the heart of the subjects.

Less Crypto and Laws, I feel pretty confident, but until I can do some practice tests with at least an 80% pass in each domain, I am not taking the exam.

Appreciate any ideas/resources that helped everyone.

Thanks~

Alan~

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    The Conrad books are very popular here. They are very concise, yet drive the point home. Think of it as the antithesis of Shon Harris. I used Conrad Study Guide as my primary and supplemented it with Harris. Also make sure you see the latest "Passed CISSP" threads.
  • Options
    TheProfezzorTheProfezzor Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would recommend to read the "CISSP Study Guide 6th - Sybex" and complementing it with "Eric Conrad - 2E". Also, go through the end chapter summaries from Shon Harris AIO 6th. For finalizing, read the 11th Hour.
    OSCP: Loading . . .