Options

Passed CISSP Yesterday

2»

Comments

• Options
    voodoo26voodoo26 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass !!!
    2014 Goals CISSP COLOR=#008000]Passed[/COLOR, 2015 Goals CISM COLOR=#ff0000]June[/COLOR
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass and thank you for sharing these notes +rep
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    IT_NerdIT_Nerd Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Big congrats. How long did it take you from the point of studying to actually taking the test?
  • Options
    matty13matty13 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass! I recently passed the CCNP and I know how great it feels to come to the end of so much hard work. BTW, thank you for your study notes as well. Very well organized. Best of luck!
  • Options
    hopeforbesthopeforbest Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just joined the forum. Thanks for your notes. Very comprehensive.

I am currently working on CISSP as well.

Congrat again.
  • Options
    cyberincyberin Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just joined and a great thx Trottet2099 for your combined notes. My very best wishes for your future.icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    melvinfzmelvinfz Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and thanks for the combined notes :)
  • Options
    CLICKCLICK Member Posts: 88 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for sharing this, really appreciated.
  • Options
    freedom777freedom777 Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
    These notes are amazing and thank you for sharing. I appreciate you.
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    EburonEburon Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you. Your notes are absolutely top notch.
  • Options
    codeprimecodeprime Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the notes!
  • Options
    twtyjtwtyj Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation !
  • Options
    techtiatechtia Member Posts: 144
  • Options
    techrontechron Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've been studying for CISSP for a while now, but getting ready to schedule the test soon. Thanks for posting these notes! They are very comprehensive - not so much in depth, but in inclusiveness. This is just what I needed. I can review the outlines/topics and see the areas where I am saying, "What?" - giving me a good indication that I need to review an area. GREAT charts and lists! I realize this is from the old 10 domains, instead of the current 8, but in everything I've seen, the information is still relevant. I know this is an old post, but these notes are great, so I decided to reply and put this thread back in circulation.
  • Options
    CISSPorBustCISSPorBust Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice work!! And thanks for the notes, I take my exam on Sat.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    CryptoQueCryptoQue Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Options
    jhearnjhearn Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great that you shared your notes and tips - congrats!