Passed 98-365 Yesterday

brooklynzoo81brooklynzoo81 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was feeling the itch to take this test already for a few weeks now and i am glad i just took it. I got an 82 out of a 70 passing score. They where a few questions i did not quite know to well but for the majority of the test a lot of the questions came easy to point out. I have 9 years of desktop support experience so that really helped me out. I also used the links below to refresh myself on a few things, also i put 2008R2 on hyper-v just to continue refreshing myself. These MTA exams are good basic foundation certs. To me they just add more value and knowledge on a resume. Its always good to have the word Microsoft on any IT resume. You're bound to get atleast a glance by an employer in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX65jyL5-4-mUKYOoAZ39jPsCdPzYCdfj

Amazon.com: Exam 98-365 MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals (9780470901823): Microsoft Official Academic Course: Books

ftp://ftp.certiport.com/Marketing/Mta/docs/MTA_SSG_WinServer_individual_without_crop.pdf

Comments

• MCP2000MCP2000 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • PatsyPingPatsyPing Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done! Were the questions like the ones from the book and was there any simulation questions. I am taking my test next week and just wondering what the layout of the questions are. Thanks
  • quinsterquinster Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PatsyPing- you need to take the book out of your ass and stuff a laptop up there instead!! 365s is for turds!!
  • PatsyPingPatsyPing Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Top Man Quinster
  • parttimetechieparttimetechie Member Posts: 156
    Was this MS exam like the harder 70 680 format where you have to know command line and the ins and outs of the Servers or is it more like a COMTIA exam where theory knowledge is what they are going for?
  • Rell5700Rell5700 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am taking my test this week, how was the questions?
  • dparisutdparisut Member Posts: 7 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took the test today and I didn't find the questions very similar to MeasureUp questions or the MOAC book.