CISSP Study group

ExpectExpect Member Posts: 252 ■■■■□□□□□□
I am wondering if there is anyone here who knows about a study group or is interested in forming one together for studying purposes. (Skype/Linkedin/other).

Anyone up for this? :D

Comments

• chowdarychowdary Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi
    I have started last month for cissp. we can form group...
  • happyahmadhappyahmad Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am in , please let me know if you are going to start .
  • InfoSecChicaInfoSecChica Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm totally in!! I have not yet started to really study this and I'd LOVE to take the exam in December after a bootcamp scheduled for my area.

Not sure how realistic that is, but it's not a hard and fast schedule that I MUST stick to. As long as I can do the bootcamp before my husband get's out of the military next year (I get a spouse's benefit that I can use to pay for certifications).
  • cciepalcciepal Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    count me in . Please let me know if any group already formed.
  • ExpectExpect Member Posts: 252 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cciepal, feel free to PM me for more info
  • papadocpapadoc Member Posts: 154
    I also would like to be part of this. I started studying just last week with a target of December. I'm about 100 pages into the first Dummies book. Please include me. I will also send you a PM.
  • papadocpapadoc Member Posts: 154
    Expect,

Is this terminated? I didn't see any responses to you here or through PM. Figured it was squashed?
  • borngunnersborngunners Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am thinking of taking the exam in about 2 months and I have been studying here and there, but want to concentrate and fully focus my study before taking the exam. I have not paid for the exam yet, but considering doing so tomorrow. I will like to join this study group and continue from what ever topic you guys are on now. I have the CISSP Study Guide and the Shon Harris book, but studying the CISSP Study Guide more. A friend of mine told me that he only used that book and passed the exam after his second try. This will be my second try as well. I have waited for almost 2 years, but I intend to squash it this time around... Last score was 695
  • cciepalcciepal Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Expect, Looks like I dont have the permission to PM. can you please send the detail to my inbox?
  • pandoso360pandoso360 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm i late for the study group?
    Im also preparing to take the test on December.
  • redterrorzredterrorz Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Expect has already passed so it's doubtful he wants to pursue a study group. but if anyone does want a study group, I would be interested in joining as I am just starting.
  • TheProfezzorTheProfezzor Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't want to study CISSP, since I already got certified. But, you can add me in your group for any guidance or explanations. Keeping in mind that I am not going to violate the NDA and the ISC2 ethics :). The group admin can PM me for my Skype.

Regards
    OSCP: Loading . . .
  • sherleesherlee Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also going to take exam in a week, so get me in.
  • VidtamVidtam Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    HI, I am gonna start learning CISSP from this month. I would like to join this study group.
  • coolsnehacoolsneha Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is there any study group formed for CISSP? I am really interested to join it. I am in the mid of my preparations, Targeting exam in Nov-Dec. I am new member in this forum, can someone please help on how to join the study group for CISSP.