Passed OS test today

spiderdarrenspiderdarren Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed my OS test today with a score of 730. Is it weird I planned this way? I took OS first, then I will only take my A+ Core Hardware next week.
I do recommend doing questions from :
-www.free-tests.com/comptia.shtml
-some questions from exam cram 2 book
-buy the www.getcertifyvoucher4less.com that comes with 99 free practice questions

I saw a couple of similar questions in the exam that I did in these practices. Follow the COmptia OS objectives, you should be on the right track.

Any suggestions in the A+ COre Hardware exam? what type of preparation I need? I am currently using David Groth's Deluxe A+ 2nd Edition book to study but I think Mike Meyers book is better,it includes some details that I missed out in David Groth's book.

I would like to thank you guys .Becoz you guys helped a lot in this forum as I read through them.
SpiderDarren wanna learn more from others :)
A+ certified..hunting for more

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats!
    Is it weird I planned this way? I took OS first, then I will only take my A+ Core Hardware next week.

It makes no difference. I took them about a week apart, some people take them back to back. As long as you pass, that's what matters.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!

Good luck on Core.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Ricka182 wrote:
    Is it weird I planned this way? I took OS first, then I will only take my A+ Core Hardware next week.

It makes no difference. I took them about a week apart, some people take them back to back. As long as you pass, that's what matters.

I took my back-to-back - only because I felt the material is used together and should be tested together. However, that doesn't appear to be the 'norm'

As Ricka182 said - Passing both is all that matters - doesn't matter if they are taken the same day. A week, a month or a few months apart...just pass them both :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE