Options

Paul Browning CCNA in 60 Days Audiobook

stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
All, Paul Browning is making his CCNA in 60 Days Audiobook available, today only, for $17 (reg $37). Click here. dotnet is the coupon for $20 off. Again, today only.
The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me

Comments

• Options
    Hammer80Hammer80 Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I like the guys books and his website is a great resource but I can't say that I am a fan of his narration. Sorry but the guy needs to invest in some sort of professional recording solution sort of like Professor Messer has on his videos. This using a headset that you use for Skype is not cutting it especially when you charge money for it. I have his videos from the CCNA in 60 days program and I also listened to the previews of the audiobook and I can't say that I recommend them because he does not edit his recordings, there are pauses, a lot of uhmm, coughs, clearing his throat, baby crying in the background and no excitement in his voice. If you want professional sounding resource I highly recommend Chris Bryant especially once the coupon goes away the price of this audiobook goes up to $37 which is about the same price as Chris Bryant.

I have spent around $150 on Paul Browning stuff which was mainly the website and his recordings with the power point, take my advice and just buy his $10 book of amazon and it will include all the same information including how to build a lab, motivation to study, learning plan, the works. I think for now he should stick to the books which I will say are excellent.
  • Options
    VinnyCiscoVinnyCisco Member Posts: 176
    Has he made CCIE in 60 days? icon_lol.gif
    "Failure is the prerequisite of Success" - V. G.
  • Options
    MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
    First book I bought in this journey was Paul's, interacted on his forums for a few days and decided, I can learn a whole bunch more in other venues, I am not a fan of Paul.
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.