Cisco introduces CCIE Assessor Lab

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
For $279 you can now take an official live practice lab of for hours to prepare for the CCIE lab exam, click for more info the link below:

icon_arrow.gifwww.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/preparation/index.html

Comments

• TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Wow nice info. maybe they are trying to increase the first time pass rate. I noticed the pdf of the announcement lists the price as $349. No matter it still seems like a good deal to see the inside before seeing the inside at a much higher price.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    TheShadow wrote:
    I noticed the pdf of the announcement lists the price as $349.
    The $279 is a special introductory price, valid if you schedule before March 31, 2006.
    No matter it still seems like a good deal to see the inside before seeing the inside at a much higher price.
    Yeah, I think the pass rate for first timers will increase because of this new option. Plus it's a nice option for CCNPs and non-certified experienced professionals for example to see if they actually want to go for the CCIE.
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Each four-hour CCIE Assessor Lab session costs US$349

Good idea but seems faily expensive for what is a practice exam!

Also I think its says theres different labs! but I spose for most of us who would have to fly half way across the world, stay in hotels and pony up the money for the lab its not to bad a deal!
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    I plan on taking advantage of this. It beats another 1250.00...plus flight and hotel...
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Kenny I am curious, did the real exam give you an assessment report or tell you which specific areas that you did not do well on? If not then this seems like a bargan to have something say go back and study this or that some more rather that remembering or guessing what one must do the pass the next time.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO