Options

Student discount $150 off for the microsoft surface pro 3

If anyone is interested in the surface pro 3 and is currently a student there's a great discount on the microsoft surface pro 3 which knocks off $150 on all pro 3 and 10% off the top of line I7/512SSD. Also, another student discount looks like 10% off all of accessories you could only see it if you sign in with your live account its $116.99 for surface pro type cover. Buy the new 12-inch Surface Pro 3, the tablet that can replace your laptop. - Microsoft Store

This is a print screen of what I see when logged into my live account if some people have trouble finding it. Apparently, live sales chat doesn't know anything about it and had trouble finding it themselves.

They just updated looks like 10% discount for non students which still isnt to bad.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Surface-Pro-3/productID.300190600?Icid=Homepage_Hero_1_SurfacePro3_08114

Comments

• Options
    J_86J_86 Member Posts: 262 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Blah of course they do this AFTER I bought my Surface 3 a few weeks ago!
    Best Buy was having a similar sale with Apple products a few weeks go, not sure if they still are or not. It was $100 off MacBooks' with a .edu email account. They had other discounts of software and printers I believe, can't remember.
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yea I was going to buy it yesterday but decided to wait and watch some more videos last night to entice me. How do you like it? I'm tempted to run out during lunch and pick it up.
  • Options
    Scratch my last post I bought it yesterday and all I have to say the surface pro 3 is the truth! It does everything I need including running vmware and gns3 with ease and even more.
  • Options
    --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    dmarcisco wrote: »
    Scratch my last post I bought it yesterday and all I have to say the surface pro 3 is the truth! It does everything I need including running vmware and gns3 with ease and even more.

I can vouch for this. I setup 5 of these for a client, I was really impressed with the power in these.
  • Options
    Yessir for anyone interested in the capabilities I can run 20 3725 routers in gns3 and the cpu sits at 10%.
  • Options
    ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    Best buy is running this deal for students as well.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410